GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (August 26, 2019) – The Grand Rapids Drive, the Official NBA G League Affiliate of the Detroit Pistons, released their 2019-20 regular season schedule earlier today. It will mark the franchise’s sixth season in Grand Rapids as part of the now 28-franchise league.
The Drive will begin their 50-game schedule on the road as they travel to Mississauga, ON to face the Raptors 905 on Friday, November 8. After two more road games, the Drive will return home to host the Greensboro Swarm on Friday, November 15 at DeltaPlex Arena.
Grand Rapids will once again compete in the Eastern Conference’s Central Division alongside Canton, Fort Wayne, Wisconsin and Windy City. The Drive earned the franchise’s first Central Division title last season.
All home games will have a scheduled 7 p.m. tip except for the two Sunday games – Dec. 15 and Mar. 22 – which will both have a 1 p.m. tip as well as the Drive’s annual School Day Game – Feb. 25 – that will tip at 11 a.m. Doors will continue to open to fans one hour prior to scheduled tip-offs.
2019-20 SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 13 prime home dates (6 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 2 Sundays) out of 24 home games;
- Six $2 Fridays featuring $2 beer & $2 hot dogs;
- Five Saturday Family Nights featuring 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs and 4 sodas for $44;
- School Day Game presented by Milk Means More on Tuesday, Feb. 25 at 11 a.m.;
- Inaugural meeting against the College Park Skyhawks on Friday, Dec. 6 at DeltaPlex Arena;
- Regular season Home Opener on Friday, Nov. 15 vs. Greensboro Swarm;
- Regular season Home Finale on Saturday, Mar. 28 vs. Windy City Bulls
The full schedule can be found at NBAGrandRapids.com. Information regarding theme nights and other season-long promotions will be released at a later date. Single game tickets will go on sale next month.
2019-20 season tickets are on sale now – information on various season ticket packages can be found at NBAGrandRapids.com. For more information on special group rates, exciting family experiences and more, please call the Drive’s front office at 844-GR-DRIVE to talk to a representative today.
For media-related inquiries, please contact Rob Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.